Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be a shame, I really Like Dzeko. Thing is if we're getting rid of Jovetic and Dzeko, who are we getting in on the striker front?

Noone, I guess we are leaving 4-4-2 and need only one striker. Aguero and Bony would be enough for one spot.

Doh !!! I was a long way up and been on the lash all day - fuzzy memory ....

Love Dzeko - sure, he infuriated me with his statuesque performances at times but he scored some hugely important goals for us. If he's going then he goes with my best wishes and thanks for playing such a key role with us over the past 4 and a half years.

Although he did do great things for us, he never really felt like one of our own in the way that Silva, Aguero, Komps and Zab do.

Scored some great goals and involved heavily in our FA Cup and Prem title wins but when not playing well needed too many chances to score and annoying as fuck with his attitude on the pitch.

To sum his time up his best game last season by a mile was when we'd just signed Bony. If he'd put that effort in weekly we wouldn't have even been looking at Bony.

Thanks for the good times Edin but sadly I spent too much time being pissed at you.

Although he did do great things for us, he never really felt like one of our own in the way that Silva, Aguero, Komps and Zab do.
I disagree. He's def one of our own. Well liked around the club and even though I'm not his biggest fan I like Edin. Hope he does move on though and I wish him all the best. I hope Kolarov joins him

Sabatini: 'Roma want Dzeko'
By Football Italia staff
Dzeko-header490epa_6.jpg
EPA.png

Roma director Walter Sabatini confirms they “are trying to get Edin Dzeko,” while Marcelo Bielsa was twice ready to take over.

The transfer guru spoke to reporters at a ‘Football Fest’ event in Perugia on Friday evening and was asked about the Manchester City striker.

“Dzeko is not very close, but Roma are trying to get him,” confirmed Sabatini. "He's the right man for us, but tough to get, as he's expensive.

“Does Gervinho want to leave? No, he changed his mind and wants to stay with us now.”

The Giallorossi have gone through a series of Coaches, including Barcelona Treble-winner Luis Enrique, but were twice very close to Bielsa in 2011 and 2013.

“I met Bielsa on a bench in Madrid. He had already decided how to paint the walls of the Trigoria training ground. He is a character full of football poetry.

“A few years back we tried to hold on to Luis Enrique in every way, but he is a man of incredible loyalty.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.