Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget this. Good luck, Edin.

Silva.gif

Never forget this. Good luck, Edin.

Silva.gif

For as good as they crack him up to be, hasn't De Gea allowed one goal or less just twice against us? Both City wins? (11-12 at home and 14-15 at home). No clean sheets come to mind.

Anyways, thank you Edin for everything. I will never forget your goals against the Rags, the braces at West Brom and Everton, and the countless others. Good luck at Roma.

I dream of emulating that assist when I'm playing on a Saturday.

Gonna manage it this season.

Man, some people just have ZERO class...

Bashing a player who scored over 50 important goals for the club on his way OUT...

Anyway - Roma football forums (English ones at least) going off about what a STEAL this was for them...am I also the only one who thinks 14 Mil is way too little?
This is a proven scorer in EPL (and wider)...these days you pay that much money for guys like Gaestro (that's exactly right...who?)

At first I was thinking age factored in - but 29 is not old for a striker at all (especially of his fox-in-the-box style)?

Bashing a player who scored over 50 important goals for the club on his way OUT...

Anyway - Roma football forums (English ones at least) going off about what a STEAL this was for them...am I also the only one who thinks 14 Mil is way too little?
This is a proven scorer in EPL (and wider)...these days you pay that much money for guys like Gaestro (that's exactly right...who?)

At first I was thinking age factored in - but 29 is not old for a striker at all (especially of his fox-in-the-box style)?
Easy to get nostalgic now. And we should because he was part of some very special memories. He's wasted that last 12 month though.

I'm not sure exactly what the fee is, but he'll be 30 this season. I am glad we signed him, really glad, but it is definitely time for a move. I expect he'll be fired up for Roma and will be their no. 1 striker.

+ 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.