Eberechi Eze

How is he at receiving the ball in tight spaces? I've seen his bursting runs forward and his skill on the ball, but what's he like when it comes to keeping things ticking over, retaining possession, taking up good positions to receive the ball, etc?

I love him, would pay it in a heartbeat.

These are the signings we should be making. Him & Nunes are established quality players… The likes of Doku should go to the westhams of the world, and if they prove themselves we can buy them anytime. No wasting time introducing young players and teaching them the basics - we need immediate results every season.

Last edited:
I've never been impressed with Eze and certainly not for £70m. I would prefer Palmer who I think will be a great player. I don't get how Eze fits our style of play
Think we are looking for an attacking midfielder who can play central/wide if needed that has great ball retention and control. I imagine they like how he controls the ball/game.

These are the signings we should be making. Him & Nunes are established quality players… The likes of Doku should go to the westhams of the worlds, and if they prove themselves we can buy them anytime
You can't buy players off West Ham anytime!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.