Ed China leaves Wheeler Dealers

The BBC should sign Ed China up and get rid of the boring bleeder James May, that bloke could send a glass eye to sleep.

Its all a bit Bake Off and does smack a bit of the fact that Edd thinks he isn't getting his due airtime. Pulls no punches there though. He has a point I always liked to see the mechanics and engineering that Edd did above the absolute fake " Wheeler Dealering " of fatty Brewer. In the end though I have to say the biggest surprise of all is its the biggest motoring show on the planet. Well done BBC for giving that money spinning idea away and I wonder how Amazon feel having spunked millions to buy the former biggest motoring show on TV and finding thats what they got - the former biggest motoring show.................
By what criteria is it the biggest motoring show on the planet?

I learnt a lot about working on my own Mini from watching Ed, much prefer him over that clown Brewer.

Ed was great in the first 12 series. In series 13 they had him acting as the miserable git in the garage who had no interest in the cars being brought. The last series was not as good as the others especially when Mike suddenly becomes a master mechanic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.