Ed China leaves Wheeler Dealers

To be honest Edd was the reason to watch it. It was fascinating watching him work wonders on the shot heaps brewer bought.

When they started trying to dramatise it with teasers at the start of that did it for me. Made it feel more top gear scripted than genuine. No wonder he was pissed off.

I first saw this show quite recently at my Grandad's house. I thought it was just some cheesy daytime shit that the senile old goat laps up all day, but Edd the mechanic's sequences were genuinely interesting and watchable, even for a complete car pleb like me. The wideboy type was just embarrassing.

Legend the show will not be the same with him. As much as people don't like the cockney wide boy brewer him and Ed do have a chemistry that works. Loved the show can't say that I will be arsed watching it now.

There's clearly not enough whooping and high fiving when sorting out an A series cylinder head gasket to make it interesting enough

Agreed. The firm handshake upon meeting the other fella just doesn't cut it. Though watching the other fella (should know his name as i've been watching it for years) sandblast a track rod end can be a bit of a hoot..

Will they still go to some fellas shed to pick up some part he hand makes as said part is not made anymore? I always felt those guys deserved a bit of promotion as they obviously were not rich but just hard working blokes earning an average crust.

Remember that bloke who had a whole factory of bits in his actual house or the chap who slapped a gear box on his kitchen table haha. I used to think 'i bet their missus is fucking furious 24/7 with him' fucking up the house you could see a woman kept very tidy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.