Eden Hazard

This would be a fantastic signing and I think Pep Guardiola might be the person to push Hazard to being a bit more agressive in the final third. Great press resistance, probably the 2nd best dribbler after Lionel Messi. His mentality at the moment is that of a midfielder, which is one of the reasons that he has not/will not approach the numbers of other top forwards. The other reason is that he played in relatively more conservative systems under Mourinho and Antonio Conte.

This could be the signing that makes Manchester City not just a super premier league team, but a super team in Europe.

City are reportedly lining up a £100m+ bid for Chelsea star Eden Hazard #mcfc

According to MEN

Worried he would wreck the harmony in the squad. Sure as hell wouldn’t drop Sterling or Sane for him.

Worried he would wreck the harmony in the squad. Sure as hell wouldn’t drop Sterling or Sane for him.

sterling or sane cant play every game, silva will play less games next year, KDB cant play every game.....hazard is a wonderful player ill take him in a heartbeat

I see, especially with Jorginho, Hazard playing in Dave's role at times. I also think he wouldn't be able to get away with his performance drops here, and it wouldn't hurt us as much as it hurts Chelsea anyway.

I see, especially with Jorginho, Hazard playing in Dave's role at times. I also think he wouldn't be able to get away with his performance drops here, and it wouldn't hurt us as much as it hurts Chelsea anyway.
exactly, if hes not playing well he doesnt play, our squad depth is far superior then chelsea's

Pretty darn hilarious how people think Hazard is going to bring his complete Chelsea self, whatever that is, to City and stick to it, thereby not integrating well.

He's a grown millionaire who is going to adjust like every other player in our current squad have. Hazard is not half as egotistical as some of the egomaniacs that Pep has managed in his career. He'll be fine at City.

If you think he's the type to rotten the place up, read his recent comments on saying that he's not 'selfish enough to win the Ballon D'Or'. That doesn't half sound like a narcissistic prick who'll supposedly throw all kinds of fits at the club and ruin everything.

Pretty darn hilarious how people think Hazard is going to bring his complete Chelsea self, whatever that is, to City and stick to it, thereby not integrating well.

He's a grown millionaire who is going to adjust like every other player in our current squad have. Hazard is not half as egotistical as some of the egomaniacs that Pep has managed in his career. He'll be fine at City.

If you think he's the type to rotten the place up, read his recent comments on saying that he's not 'selfish enough to win the Ballon D'Or'. That doesn't half sound like a narcissistic prick who'll supposedly throw all kinds of fits at the club and ruin everything.
+1. Would be an almost ideal 'false 9', lots of similarities between him and young Messi. The only thing EH needs to sort out is his productivity in the final third, and Pep is the right type of a coach to help him.

Those who think any of City's current attackers is better or on par with Hazard are simply delusional.

Last edited:
+1. Would be an almost ideal 'false 9', lots of similarities between him and young Messi. The only thing EH needs to sort out is his productivity in the final third, and Pep is the right type of a coach to help him.
Those who think any of City's current attackers is better or on par with Hazard are simply delusional.
So he says that he believes that being a top scorer etc. means you have to be selfish which he isn't.

But I can see Pep telling him to be selfish and try scoring more (which he definitely has the ability to do) because we sure could use some clinical finishing in UCL games.

The supposedly egotistical maniac Hazard also thinks working for the team is a better thing to do than looking for individual glory. That is exactly what is needed at City and under Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.