Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is it?

"Sorry, but de Gea is not conceding that"

"but he's very unique keeper with his leg work and probably saves that"

We're not on the court mate nor I am magician to know it. You'd have to give me some margin in my literal expressing. Or not. As I don't care a lot. Peace.

But he is saving that. Very, very probably

Gen Q and I don't know but from the ball leaving Sons foot, how long do you think Eddie has to process what he sees and reacts as you suggest?
Barely any time at all. Many GK will try what Eddie did and fail to save, but those who goes with the other option will probably save it. He almost had time to go down and save it, that tells me he definitely would’ve saved it had he used his foot.

Gen Q and I don't know but from the ball leaving Sons foot, how long do you think Eddie has to process what he sees and reacts as you suggest?
I think de gea may have saved that but very few others. Not many keepers react with their feet the way de gea does. Most goalies would go down to their side as ederson did but there’s just not enough time from that distance. I’m not blaming Eddie at all, his training has taught him to get his body behind it. You react in that situation and his instinct was to dive. De geas is to kick.

I think de gea may have saved that but very few others. Not many keepers react with their feet the way de gea does. Most goalies would go down to their side as ederson did but there’s just not enough time from that distance. I’m not blaming Eddie at all, his training has taught him to get his body behind it. You react in that situation and his instinct was to dive. De geas is to steal donuts.

Edited

Doesn’t appear to on the training video from yesterday. Must be a big doubt for tomorrow against Palace

who cares about the goal????

Eds has been great all season, i m not dwelling on the goal and i m not looking to blame anyone for the goal. he s a goalie ,they all get beaten by goals all season.

grow up ye whingers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.