Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difficulty for Ederson in terms of assessing him from match play is that he has had so few shots to save and any failure to stop one does get magnified.
True, but against the dippers with better positioning he could have saved goals 1 and 2.
The fourth goal was a brain fart but he repeated that again against the Geordies ( he did something similar against Bristol City(?) when he palmed a hard shot straight at him back into the danger area when he should easily have held it).There could be a lack of concentration issue with him.
Bravo was not allowed the slack you are giving Ederson.

He is still young and will make mistakes, given the way we play when a bollock is dropped it is always going to be a spectacular.

Ederson will I am sure turn out to be a City legend but might cost us the odd big match over the next couple of seasons. Such is life and I would,nt swap him.

I cant believe people question him for the Newcastle goal as someone said that was very simply a fantastic finish by Murphy.

He is still young and will make mistakes, given the way we play when a bollock is dropped it is always going to be a spectacular.

Ederson will I am sure turn out to be a City legend but might cost us the odd big match over the next couple of seasons. Such is life and I would,nt swap him.

I cant believe people question him for the Newcastle goal as someone said that was very simply a fantastic finish by Murphy.
'ckin hell mate.
'Legend' who 'might cost us the "odd" big match'?
Slight contradiction in terms there.

True, but against the dippers with better positioning he could have saved goals 1 and 2.
The fourth goal was a brain fart but he repeated that again against the Geordies ( he did something similar against Bristol City(?) when he palmed a hard shot straight at him back into the danger area when he should easily have held it).There could be a lack of concentration issue with him.
Bravo was not allowed the slack you are giving Ederson.

He didn't even play against Bristol City.

His high risk style was crucial to our unprecedented success for the first 30 odd games of the season, then the first time that high risk style doesn't work and the bedwetters are all over him. Embarrassing.

His high risk style was crucial to our unprecedented success for the first 30 odd games of the season, then the first time that high risk style doesn't work and the bedwetters are all over him. Embarrassing.
It's difficult to understand your post unless you define ' his high risk style' and the first time it didn't work.

It's difficult to understand your post unless you define ' his high risk style' and the first time it didn't work.
Not sure how anyone could watch us this year and not know that, but clearly it's charging out like a lunatic and sweeping up anything and everything and trying to play passes when he gets it, whereas the time it didn't work would obviously be against Liverpool where he kicked it straight to Salah who scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.