Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Golden Glove is a stupid award, honestly was chuffed when hart won it twice though i do agree with the point that it should take more factors into account than just cleansheets or there should be a seperate Best keeper type award while golden glove remains intact.

Ederson has been getting loads of praise for his composure on the ball and distribution but looking at that video above I think we've slightly taken for granted the many great saves he's made this season... some of those saves I overlooked first time around because he is that good at snuffing out danger without a fuss made. Watching some of those situations back they would normally have been seen as dangerous/nervy moments with anyone else in net but he'll save things comfortably often gathering the ball or if not pushing it out of harms way ending their attack, he's very efficient and cool under pressure.

Last edited:
I dont think Golden Glove is a stupid award, honestly was chuffed when hart won it twice though i do agree with the point that it should take more factors into account than just cleansheets or there should be a seperate Best keeper type award while golden glove remains intact.

Hart won it 4 times.

I think Ederson's save onto the post against Burnley is save of the season

Be great if he can beat the donut thief to the golden glove. Some tricky games we still have for him to do it though.

He's been outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.