Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, we'd all like him to make saves you wouldn't expect, and he lets too many goals in when it's going badly, but he's young, very raw and will only improve as will the defence.

Have to also remember that his ability to come off his line and sweep up means that he then doesn't face shots that other keepers would have to face by staying on their line, so that in itself is a factor.

I was a bit surprised Ederson didn't come off his line to defend the crosses for the 2nd and 3rd rag goal.
He has been so sharp picking out crosses and that's what I highly rate if a keeper does, using his advantage of using his hands.

He stayed on his line vs Pogba and Smalling and was looking quite poor.
I hope he does his job more aggressive again, may you call it anticipation or sweeping or coming off his line.
He has done all that so impressive over this season. COME ON Ed.

Love the guy but he needs to be taken out of the firing line for a couple of games.

Saves nothing again. Brutal for the first goal and could have bailed Ota out for the second. His distribution has deteriorated too. Looked great for most of the season but not hard to see why he isn't first choice for Brazil. Need to Keep playing him though, do no body any good dropping him.

Saves nothing again. Brutal for the first goal and could have bailed Ota out for the second. His distribution has deteriorated too. Looked great for most of the season but not hard to see why he isn't first choice for Brazil. Need to Keep playing him though, do no body any good dropping him.

It’s not been his finest 10 days that’s for sure. 9 goals conceded and very few saves made

It’s not been his finest 10 days that’s for sure. 9 goals conceded and very few saves made
Confidence shattered
it's all about confidence right now. We need to have collective memory back to the Everton game . Go back to where and what he did right and build up from there . Psychology yes but needed right now

He’s suffering. His form has nose-dived to be honest. Now I understand why the Roma keeper is above him.

His form is way off at the moment. But would probably stick with him over Bravo at the moment. Think he needs to be more commanding to be honest. Doesn’t make himself big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.