Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Great today. Held the ball up really well always found a City player with a pass.
Set up Silva, Tevez, Aguero (and Zab!) well. Denied by 3 magnificent blocks by Shawcross during the game.

Seosa said:
6/10

Did nothing wrong but nothing stood out either. Good nick on for the goal & that was it, but that's all was needed in the end.
Go have a lie down mate.

BlueAnorak said:
Great today. Held the ball up really well always found a City player with a pass.
Set up Silva, Tevez, Aguero (and Zab!) well. Denied by 3 magnificent blocks by Shawcross during the game.
Man of the match performance if it happened.

He did ok. Put himself about a bit more but still too easily knocked off the ball which on one occasion cost him a yellow card for his frustration.
I like him but he still flatters to deceive for me.

Against one of the most aggressive and physical defences I thought Edin was superb today and he doesn't need to score to be effective.

Also very good game from Carlos and Zaba. Zaba was man of the match and I wonder how Micah will get his place back, perhaps Micah has to go to centre half.

The vocal support was top, and will be interesting to see who we get in the next round.

The only thing that annoyed me was the strop he had right before the goal.

Played alright, held the ball up, won a few knock ons and he'll get credited with an assist. Decent performance on par with most today.

Dzeko and Aguero against QPR please

How people can describe his performance today as 'brilliant' and 'he did nothing wrong' is bizarre.

I'm a fan of Dzeko, always have been. But today he blew hot and cold, every long ball that came to him apart from about 2 of them he couldn't be arsed jumping for the ball. Made no attempt and looked at the referee for a free-kick when he didn't win it.

Had his odd moment, personally when he starts it just means we'll lump it 60% of the time like we did today and we play into the oppositions hands.

Good player, but i honestly can't see him being around for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.