Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

It seems that Dzeko lifts his game once Aguero is on the pitch, hopefully they start against QPR.

Dzekos Smile said:
It seems that Dzeko lifts his game once Aguero is on the pitch, hopefully they start against QPR.
I don't think he did badly working with Tevez either. My only complaint from yesterday is I wish he would have gotten on the end of a few very nice crosses.

I am obviously on my own, I think his first touch is appalling, his body language is poor never looks interested and his finishing is woeful, he converts about 1 in 10 chances.

I really don't think he's anywhere near good enough for us. I'd always start Tevez and Aguero and I'd be looking at moving Dzeko out and replacing him with a real quality finisher.

If we had a quality finisher with the chances Dzeko gets he'd be looking at 30 plus goals a season.

Dzekos Smile said:

He played well yesterday but I think he was world class after he got pissed off with the referee and got the yellow card. His last pass to Aguero was excellent.
Maybe it is not a question of self confidence as many people say.
Maybe he must get angry to play better!

So, Edin, look at this before starting against qpr:
111.jpg

Eggsy said:
I am obviously on my own, I think his first touch is appalling, his body language is poor never looks interested and his finishing is woeful, he converts about 1 in 10 chances.

I really don't think he's anywhere near good enough for us. I'd always start Tevez and Aguero and I'd be looking at moving Dzeko out and replacing him with a real quality finisher.

If we had a quality finisher with the chances Dzeko gets he'd be looking at 30 plus goals a season.
hahaahaa

No your not on your own by a long way, this post sums up my feelings exactly

Eggsy said:

Post from another dimension !

he was class yday!

his passing was top notch and he was strong and held the ball up well.

he possibly should have got on one of those balls across the box but his all round game was good.

i don't know what people expect, he's a big centre forward who we need to bully players and hold the ball up so the likes of aguero and silva can run off him. he's never going to riggle around defenders like aguero, he's not that sort of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.