EDS v Derby 25/01 (moved to the A.J.Bell stadium)

I'm going for a cycle ride down the Rochdale Canal, and then I'm gonna warm myself for 24 hrs before venturing to The Academy Stadium for the FArce YC v Soton tomorrow.

Wonder why they didn't shift the Derby game to Spotland?
I'm always on free tickets at these games RSS! But Littleborough to Irlam at that time of night is one of the biggest transport ball aches of the age! It's a gentle 35 min drive down to the Etihad with only light traffic via the well-lit backroads of North Manchester. Driving down to the Scouse part of Salford? Mmmm! I have just booked a ticket for tomorrow's FArce YC!

I might venture the the Barley farm for a pint and something to eat before tonights kick off. Worsley to Irlam will be ok if i set of at 3 o`clock 8-)

I`m going tomorrow against Southamton, I`ve got my ticket. Some of the football these kid play is better than watching some prem teams or the 1st team against Leicster

I might venture the the Barley farm for a pint and something to eat before tonights kick off. Worsley to Irlam will be ok if i set of at 3 o`clock 8-)

I`m going tomorrow against Southamton, I`ve got my ticket. Some of the football these kid play is better than watching some prem teams or the 1st team against Leicster

I keep telling my ERO that the football is of an extremely high standard, which it is. I've watched a load of matches on BT from the Vanarama and Leagues 1 and 2 and the total experience watching the kids is infinitely better, and that's not just because it's City. The opposition, were I ever neutral, would also be better footballers.

I shall be wearing my sky blue Chinese rabbit fur Canadian total ear-warming hat tomorrow, RSS. Yer can't miss me!

I keep telling my ERO that the football is of an extremely high standard, which it is. I've watched a load of matches on BT from the Vanarama and Leagues 1 and 2 and the total experience watching the kids is infinitely better, and that's not just because it's City. The opposition, were I ever neutral, would also be better footballers.

I shall be wearing my sky blue Chinese rabbit fur Canadian total ear-warming hat tomorrow, RSS. Yer can't miss me!

It`s a date I`ll be wear a red rose, a smile and an orange ish coloured Archerfield base ball cap. 8-)

Think I will walk down, too good an opportunity to miss being on the doorstep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.