Elano is class

Another one who thinks he's the dogs when in truth he's made to look average. Like Robinho I'm sick of seeing players paid obsene wages not bringing it EVERY game.

Mike D said:
He just doesn't fit into the Hughes style of play does. Although he is a class act who would make a number of premiership and continental sides he is really struggling to adapt to this brand of football we are playing right now. I guess you just can't just shoe horn players into to certain sides as keane found out recently at the bin dippers

If he dropped his pants and did an enourmous shit on the ptich (apologises for being crass) then he would fit into the brand of football we are playing at the mo.

I assume this thread has been bumped again as its Elanos fault we lost today and nothing at all today with the poor tactics and general lack of bite shown from ANY of the players.

MCRJON said:
Mike D said:
He just doesn't fit into the Hughes style of play does. Although he is a class act who would make a number of premiership and continental sides he is really struggling to adapt to this brand of football we are playing right now. I guess you just can't just shoe horn players into to certain sides as keane found out recently at the bin dippers

If he dropped his pants and did an enourmous shit on the ptich (apologises for being crass) then he would fit into the brand of football we are playing at the mo.

I assume this thread has been bumped again as its Elanos fault we lost today and nothing at all today with the poor tactics and general lack of bite shown from ANY of the players.

They were the tactics everyone was calling Hughes for for not employing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.