Elections

I can think of no other Labour leader (including Kinnock) who has had to endure such a wave of non-stop smearing in the media

Have you considered that all this Negative coverage is actually justified and is just a function of Corbyn being a total **** of a career politician who has been found wanting in all departments of even the most basic leadership?

Have you considered that all this Negative coverage is actually justified and is just a function of Corbyn being a total **** of a career politician who has been found wanting in all departments of even the most basic leadership?

The nature of the criticism would not lead an impartial observer to come to that conclusion.

It is important to remember, everything is Corbyn's fault, absolutely everything....

Scottish%2BLabour%2Bcollapse%2Bcorbyn.jpg

Last edited:
The electoral expences scandal if - when it goes mainstream could be very poisoning for the Tories.
The right wing media are doing their best to bury it, but the power of the media is waining as more and more are wakening up to the agenda of press owned by billionaire tax Dodgers.
Will enough change before we go back to the polls? Time will tell.

I'm still backing Corbyn and have become more involved with politics locally. He's the only politician in my lifetime that even partially represents any of my views and I'm going to take advantage of it as much as I can.

I'm still backing Corbyn and have become more involved with politics locally. He's the only politician in my lifetime that even partially represents any of my views and I'm going to take advantage of it as much as I can.

Across the Atlantic Bernie Sanders and his supporters are standing up against the same power blocks as Corbyn is confronting here and they are receiving the same relentless wave of negative criticism from the establishment as Corbyn and his supporters do in the UK.

I found this inspiring.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.