Eliaquim Mangala

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by karen7, 20 Jun 2017.

1. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

Mangala and Nasri are only there because Otamendi and Bernardo aren't.

2. cadds92

cadds92

Agreed.

3. BlueisCity

BlueisCity

You wouldn't need those 2 with bringing Tosin + Zinchenko as well as Foden on the trip.

Last edited: 17 Jul 2017
  4. Or backup left back after Alves shafted us. Use him for a year in that position as back up, and spend the £30m earmarked for Bertrand on a new right back. Only my thoughts and opinion on the matter I'm a kfa.

5. Larry Stranger

Larry Stranger

I rather just buy Inigo Martinez and bin Kolarov. I read somewhere Martinez can play as a LB too. Could also be played on the left side of a back 3.

6. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

Denayer is only there because he thinks he's too big to go to Girona on loan the prick. Shop window and hope for some interest. Very probably the same situation for Nasri and Mangala.

7. I'm sure Pep has everything in hand. I don't disagree with what you say.....but a lot of water has to run under this bridge before the end of the transfer window.

8. shaiomarali

shaiomarali

I was about to suggest a recoaching to DM but remembered how awkward he was in front of this own box.

9. Andouble

Andouble

Besiktas

10. ADegenerate

ADegenerate

Wish him the best. I held out hope that he might somehow come good under pep but that never was realistic I suppose.