England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Initially I thought we were being spoiled because in Pep we have the best footballing manager on the planet. Flair, style, entertainment - all essential ingredients to Pep's successful recipes.
But then after maybe 15 minutes last night I realised the futility of making comparisons between the two: one is a master chef and the other, if he made a slice of toast it would have bones in it.

What we saw last night was as inept a performance from professional footballers as we are every likely to witness. And it is going to get worse.
Hodgson had his favourites, and didn't we just know it? The man who once famously remarked: "If Wooney had a bwoken leg he'd still be the first name on the sheet." And now Southgate is carrying on this tradition of building teams around his favourite players.
To see Phil sitting there on the sub's bench while the consistently ineffective Henderson strolled about, waving his arms, shouting, and making sideways passes was enough to convince me that Southgate has some kind of vendetta against our man. What, and why, we'll probably never know: but nothing else explains the Waistcoat's apparent reluctance to put him on the pitch and let him do his thing.

Comedy gold Stuart Pearce " mount was our best player of the front 3"

Is Pearce auditioning for the gig? Tactically clueless and an appalling record as a manager. Pickford is probably ditching his gloves now thinking he's going to get a game up front.

The fact that Southgate was upset after the Iran game (6-2) and then last night was absolutely delighted after the USA game (0-0) in the post match pressers.

Sums him up perfectly.
tu3xhUI.gif

Not watched the video but Jesus wept that bloke gets on my nerves, especially when he says “make no mistake” every other sentence with his shit opinions.
He just hates city and anybody associated with us because when he managed us he was absolutely useless and we let him know he was absolutely useless!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.