England v Wales - 14:00, Thursday 16/06

Buffalo Wings in Vegas is a great sports bar. About a 2 minute walk from Ballys. It has huge TVs everywhere showing loads of different sports and a stupid choice for breakfast. It's also open 24 hours. I'm sure there will be quite a few football fans in for the England-Wales game at 6am! Breakfast and a beer. You can't beat it

Nice one mate, know any decent places in la?

Nice one mate, know any decent places in la?

Sorry never been to LA but that game will be 12pm kick off so depending where you are I'm sure there will be bars showing it though. I would always go to a chain like buffalo wings rather than a random boozer. Most tourists go to the chain bars and random boozers you go at your own risk

Sorry never been to LA but that game will be 12pm kick off so depending where you are I'm sure there will be bars showing it though. I would always go to a chain like buffalo wings rather than a random boozer. Most tourists go to the chain bars and random boozers you go at your own risk

No, it won't.

2:00pm BST is 6:00am on the West Coast of the United States. They are eight hours behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.