England win the U17 World Cup!!

A great game and such character to come back from 0-2 down to win 5-2, no fear! Foden is some talent, such skill and vision for one so young. He reminds me of David Silva. Hopefully he will get some game time with us, see how he performs with top established players.

he needs that though!!.. but watch zaha play - foden has similarities - not as good yet offcourse, but more potential and shouldn't have a melt down due to the rags treatment of him.

no seriously your lad is solid.

You have aging players - in midfield - i think he can replace silva. I dont however believe pep or the owners will actually utilize him in that way as first choice.

he needs a lot of cup games and get him of the bench when you are 3-0 up etc. but you have so many other players - that will get pissed of . So its a tough balance. I would shed some of these players that can not fill in that well deeper
Our manager,Pep,will know exactly what he wants to do with our Pass-Master Phil Foden.
He certainly wont be sending him to the palace.

I don't understand why St Georges park is getting so much credit for this win, they spend most of the time with their clubs not there, surely they should be the ones to get the credit?

There's all the usual cliche'd comments now about "will they get a chance at their clubs" already blaming the big clubs for their failure before it's even happened. They're 17! Of course they're not going to suddenly become a starter for the best teams in thee premier league.

Instead of blaming the clubs for buying players and "blocking" their way into the first team, how about the media give the academies the credit they deserve for producing these players. Foden is very much a "city" player with the way he plays and that's down to the academy and it's not just us, Hudson-Odoi and the rest of the Chelsea lads look very much like Chelsea players, powerful, strong athletes with great technique etc etc.

Okay, not all of them will go on to play for City, Chelsea Liverpool etc but the work has been done, they've had the best of the best throughout their development and then it's down to them to make the most of their career. If that means some going to a midtable side or lower and proving themselves there before looking to make that jump back up so be it, that's not the fault of the top clubs. Give them credit for having these world class facilities and investing in producing players capable of being the best around.

I don't understand why St Georges park is getting so much credit for this win, they spend most of the time with their clubs not there, surely they should be the ones to get the credit?

There's all the usual cliche'd comments now about "will they get a chance at their clubs" already blaming the big clubs for their failure before it's even happened. They're 17! Of course they're not going to suddenly become a starter for the best teams in thee premier league.

Instead of blaming the clubs for buying players and "blocking" their way into the first team, how about the media give the academies the credit they deserve for producing these players. Foden is very much a "city" player with the way he plays and that's down to the academy and it's not just us, Hudson-Odoi and the rest of the Chelsea lads look very much like Chelsea players, powerful, strong athletes with great technique etc etc.

Okay, not all of them will go on to play for City, Chelsea Liverpool etc but the work has been done, they've had the best of the best throughout their development and then it's down to them to make the most of their career. If that means some going to a midtable side or lower and proving themselves there before looking to make that jump back up so be it, that's not the fault of the top clubs. Give them credit for having these world class facilities and investing in producing players capable of being the best around.
It was down to the Welsh son of ex-referee Kieth Cooper; Steve.

A bit rich southgate and danny murphy critising the lads for their celebration.

Maybe if the twat wins the world cup he can comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.