England

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
pml79 said:
i see some england players are gettin off but ours are stayin fuckin joke

To be fair, it was only Joe who played the full 90. Milner only got 10-15 mins and the others were not even selected. Sounds about right tbh.

No no no no. We all supposed to be up in arms at the biased shown towards the other teams with no reasoning put into the thought

antculmcfc said:
Just curious as to how many of you actually care about the national side, im a bit undecided to be honest, never feel the slightest bit bothered about watchin the games but always end up doing, i suppose if we were gonna be in with a shot id be a bandwaggon jumper. Anyway after that ramble, i guess im not arsed about england

I am English. I am a football fan. I support the England football team. I like rugby league also and support the England RL team. I support City more, they play more ofen and in many more big games. England play mostly qualifiers which are like early round Carling Cup games importance, and friendlies (even City friendlies are just game situation training sessions that I couldn't care less about score-wise). In the Euro's and World Cup's I'm really interested and supportive of England. If that game in Wales yesterday would have been during the Prem off-season on the summer I would have gone. But City are more important and I want to save as much money as possible for up-coming City games.

Players that play for Englabd might happen to play for United. But they aren't playing for United whilst playing for England. They are playing for England and playing for me. We had a song taking the piss out of Tevez and loads of fans would have hated him when he played for United. Then these hypocrites were licking his fuckin brown, hairy, smelly ring piece when he came to us - "Herman Munster head" what does that mean? I actually always hated Stephen Ireland, I never took to him and thought he was an overrated lazy twat even when he won player of the season for us (check my posts from back then), as it turned out he is a Rag prick anyway but even so.

Yes I hate Gary Neville, hate the **** proper style. Yes I cannot stand them
wankers who support that fuckin football club in Stretford. But that has fuck all to do with England. In fact it is a huge Rag trait to not support England, therefore I almost try to support them more to distance myself from that bitter, arrogant and sad as fuck Rag trait!

Some City fans make me laugh when they follow Man United club fan lines in being bitter, arrogant and sad as fuck and not supporting England in case somebody I might not like might play for them. It's fuckin stupid! I support Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton, I support Victoria Pendleton and Bradley Wiggins, I support David Haye and Amir Khan, I support the England rugby union team, I especially support the England rugy league and England football teams... I am English!

Yes I am Mancunian first and a City fan first but I'm not letting Rag traits stop me supporting my country as well.

-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:24 pm --

Viva Rivaldo said:
Club>>>>>>Country

I enjoyed watching the u16s last night much more than I've enjoyed watching a full England international for a long time.

When City had 6 players starting then 7 players on the pitch in the second half, just 6 months ago? you didn't enjoy that?<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:26 pm --<br /><br />
PSmyth07 said:
Piss boring, old players that need to retire so that others can come through and get International experience. A manager that should have been sacked after the WC but we decided to extend his contract.

Joe Hart
Michael Dawson
Ashley Cole (best full back in the world)
Scott Parker (more than deserved his place in that England side)
Jack Wilshire
Ashley Young
Darren Bent
Jermaine Defoe
James Milner
Adam Johnson
Andy Carroll

all are either young and up and coming or exciting players to watch. plus most don't play for the usual clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.