Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have one gripe and it's the same one that many people have and it'd to do with the quality and number of match day staff working behind the bars. It was ridiculous in city square on Saturday, with many people including ourselves leaving and going on to the concourse to get a beer. That was ok till about 2:30 when the concourse filled up and the same again long ques with not enough staff and those there not well enough trained. How can the catering team not see that this needs sorting out, must be a large amount of revenue being lost due to the incompetence of the current staff.

i know for a fact most of the people that work behind the bars haves no experience. My mate was made team leader and he know nothing about catering/ no experience same with the people he was working with, you can't really blame them a lot of them are part time and get paid very low wages.

The gaps in the window section where the old cable net run through have now been replaced with a mesh piece. Looks a little out of place. Perhaps this is a placeholder for a glass fitting?

There are also some new attachments at the very top. Is this the start of the new drainage system or the housing for some exterior lighting as one user mentioned last week?

image.jpg

They've started to finish the corners by adding the protective covering between roof and stand.

image.jpg

The view from the very back middle seat.

image.jpg

Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour. :-)

Watch it in HD. Speakers on for some atmospheric music.

New flythrough of the expanded stadium.

Also, click on the link for a similar flythrough of the CFA, with some nice shots of it alongside the bridge, the Etihad, the South stand construction, East Manchester, and the city centre skyline.

Again, watch it in HD.

Awesome find jrb - there are some pretty unique shots of the South Stand in that first video that I though were worth cutting and showing separately

Elevated view from inside the stadium
NewSS1.jpg

Elevated view from outside the stadium
NewSS2.jpg

Elevated view of the SS roof
NewSS3.jpg

Elevated view from behind the stand
NewSS4.jpg

Another view from inside the stadium
NewSS5.jpg

Ground view from inside the stadium
NewSS6.jpg

I noticed on the OS this morning that some of the sponsors have gone from the bottom of the page. I know there used to be around sixteen different sponsors but know there's only eleven now.
Does anyone know if the contracts have ended on a few cause I can remember Thomas Cook & Jaguar being on there for sure.
Maybe new sponsors on the horizon?

I noticed on the OS this morning that some of the sponsors have gone from the bottom of the page. I know there used to be around sixteen different sponsors but know there's only eleven now.
Does anyone know if the contracts have ended on a few cause I can remember Thomas Cook & Jaguar being on there for sure.
Maybe new sponsors on the horizon?
18 on there now. Thomas Cook were replaced with Thomson last year but neither there now, so looks like this seasons travel partner still to be named

Anyone else struggling to hear the PA system nowadays from 1st tier Colin Bell or East stands? I don't know if those walkways they installed are playing a part or if they're not running it as load as before?
I couldn't hear the announcements - in 126 CB. Just "garbage".....Hope they sort it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.