Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see lights have been installed in the canal towpath edge (floor) at 12/15ft intervals up in the clayton area, no doubt the work will be going from Ashton to town, good idea with dark nights coming and 'the pusher' floating about.

Is there? I'm not very observant then, cycled that every day this week!!

Sorry if this has been covered, I had a quick look, but what's happening at Connell College?

Went past yesterday and they were working on both corners in terms of the covering between stand and roof. South West side much further along and probably done for the the West Ham game.

They also had a guy on a crane lift looking at the mesh at the top of the stand. Perhaps working out the layout of a badge or sign to ! the stand.

I hope so!

All the renders had a big City badge at the centre of the mesh.

Outside the stadium now. Tell you what the other stands really need a good scrub. Looks a dump

Been a mess for ages. I thought they might apply the same cladding that they have to the new stand but they've just left it. They should at least paint it so it doesn't look car park light grey.

Strange because inside and from above it looks so good.

It does look a mess until you enter the stadium. In 10 years I think we will see a world class venue, inside and out.

I hope so mate but it seems a long time to wait. I can understand waiting til the north stand is done but it will probably be a very long time until the Colin bell and east stands are done.

Today I went to trafford (furniture trip)and could see the swamp from where I was. After the Trafford trip I came to the asda by our ground so saw both grounds within an hour and I thought theirs looks a lot cleaner and more modern. Too much of ours just looks like a dirty old concrete slab

Agree that ours looks fantastic on the inside though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.