Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has been said on here that the fitting of screens in the south stand are waiting for 'weatherproofing' to be completed in the corners

and you need an ITK for the second question...

I went to the planning launch for two of adugs schemes in ancoats today. Was really impressed. 2 more great schemes that will extend the city centre further and really help further improve that area.

Anyone who is not familiar with the area - walk down Newton street and cross over behind the old daily express building and have a nosey round - it's really improving.

I went to the planning launch for two of jpg[/gs schemes in ancoats today. Was really impressed. 2 more great schemes that will extend the city centre further and really help further improve that area.

Anyone who is not familiar with the area - walk down Newton street and cross over behind the old daily express building and have a nosey round - it's really improving.

Are these new schemes not released to the general public yet Worseley?
In other words nothing to do with Murray Mills and the Manchester Life apartment blocks?

New-Union-Street-apartments.jpg

Cheers.

Are these new schemes not released to the general public yet Worseley?
In other words nothing to do with Murray Mills and the Manchester Life apartment blocks?

New-Union-Street-apartments.jpg

Cheers.

No not these - the new ones are on the corner of Bengal street and hood street in real ancoats not new Islington. Next to Victoria flats. I was impressed. Jrb probably went along as well. He may be able to upload images. Not far from murrays mills.

Went past yesterday and they were working on both corners in terms of the covering between stand and roof. South West side much further along and probably done for the the West Ham game.

They also had a guy on a crane lift looking at the mesh at the top of the stand. Perhaps working out the layout of a badge or sign to ! the stand.

No not these - the new ones are on the corner of Bengal street and hood street in real ancoats not new Islington. Next to Victoria flats. I was impressed. Jrb probably went along as well. He may be able to upload images. Not far from murrays mills.

Ah - cheers Worsley...will look out for images.
Quite incredible the amount of projects in Manchester.

Missed it. :-(

Going to the Urban & Civic - Public Engagement 11 - 12 September @DoubleTreeMCR future

pAV1Xci.jpg

http://www.princess-whitworthcorner.co.uk

I'm just a bit curious. Anyone reading this thread got one of the pitchside seats (or know anyone who has)? What's it like? When I was angling for a season card I said to myself it was the one place in the stadium that I wouldn't be interested in. Of course, if nothing else had been available whatsoever, I'm sure I would have folded and got one (as it turns out, I'm in SS, Level 2, which is just perfect). But I just can't help wondering how much overall sense of the pattern of the game you can get from there. It's nice to be close up — I'm sure you can hear boot hitting shinbone through the pad from there, and give Silva a few tips on exactly how to take that corner. But otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.