Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

We find it's about 25mins to the back entrance of Piccadilly Station.
I always walk these days and I enjoy it. If you know the canal route and the back way into the station it is only 25 minutes but it is very difficult at night for those with limited mobility. I think Merril street/Pollard street should be restricted to buses, taxis or trams after the match and a shuttle bus service should operate back to town.

I don’t know if the club will be getting any revenue from the Coop Live Arena. That’s always been questionable and has been discussed on here at length, without an answer, if my memory of the discussion is correct?

The CFG is the equal joint venture partner and investor in Co-op Live, not Manchester City Football Club, even though the club comes under the CFG umbrella. The club might divert the money theoughout the CFG or straight into Sheikh Mansour’s empty bank account. ;-)

Harry Styles will get some of the money as he is also part of the partnership, albeit it with a minority stake, whatever that is?

Oak View Group (OVG) today confirmed City Football Group (CFG), the global operator of football and sports-related business, has become OVG’s equal joint venture partner and investor in Co-op Live.

Thanks JRB that's really informative buddy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.