Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the Manchester derby..Utd Liverpool is the ultimate one..Mr Dwight yorke..good grief so arrogant.

With respect I think the Merseyside Derby probably pips them both.

Everton have won 3 in the last 8 in all competitions.

Capture.png

True, but tricky opposition, and the ones we lost were a late goal by Liverpool and conceded 2 quick goals after leading Leicester, who as you know can be a handful. Our biggest problem is not falling apart, as we're not as strong mentally as we were under Moyes.

Been looking at the training galleries and Youtube videos the club have put out this week and not seen De Bruyne in any of them. I wonder if he is carrying some sort of an injury or else maybe he's Gabriel Jesus Siamese twin so can't be photographed either. No idea if he is injured or not but I've spotted all the other usual suspects but not De Bruyne. Bit strange...

Been looking at the training galleries and Youtube videos the club have put out this week and not seen De Bruyne in any of them. I wonder if he is carrying some sort of an injury or else maybe he's Gabriel Jesus Siamese twin so can't be photographed either. No idea if he is injured or not but I've spotted all the other usual suspects but not De Bruyne. Bit strange...

It was kiss a ginger day today, he was out on the pull

Tricky for Pep to decide what shape to go with b/c I suspect Everton will go with a 3/5 at the back - the 442Diamond doesn't seem ideal vs wingbacks

Could really go with KDB putting his shooting boots on this weekend as we could be relying on shots from distance

I've yet to see City win on Meseyside, hope that changes. For most of the games I've seen at Everton (the 2-1 defeat in 10/11, the 1-0 defeat in 11/12, the 2-0 defeat in 12/13 and the 1-1 draw in 14/15) I thought that they were fairly poor. But they had 10 min spells when we seemed to fall asleep and they made us pay. We just need to concentrate for the full 90+mins.

nice try , we have won 2 drew 1 and lost 1 *(we were robbed in the League Cup semi-final) of our last 4 visits to Goodison Park , and overall Everton have beaten us ONCE in the last NINE meetings , the fact you didnt witness all these results doesnt mean they didnt occur. We have a decent recent record against them , since the Gargoyle left and Everton to their credit have tried to play football instead of kicking us off the park and i expect the same under Koeman . Obviously Everton will score with our invisible man in goal , so would settle for a 3-2 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.