Everton fans last night

Has any football hooligan ever thrown a decent punch? I've seen 100's of video's of 'ultras' and hooligans, never seen a good punch.
The footage above is embarrassing.

I think a fair bit of it (thankfully) is them holding back - one good punch and you could end up in jail. Same sort of thing as footballers when they have a set to, never ever seen a proper punch thrown. Even Zidane, if that headbutt was proper, he'd have done some damage, but oh on, he went to the chest instead.

Was that a blue in the blue coat being hit by a blue in a green coat at the beginning. The guy ion the green coat then throws a few more digs at what I assume is an Everton fan. Well done sir, your family must be very proud of you

Was that a blue in the blue coat being hit by a blue in a green coat at the beginning. The guy ion the green coat then throws a few more digs at what I assume is an Everton fan. Well done sir, your family must be very proud of you
Yes. The incident was commented on by a few on here yesterday so now we can see it. A Blue lamps a Blue who tells him he's a Blue, so they both turn around and lamp the Scouser. It's pretty comical to be honest.

Has any football hooligan ever thrown a decent punch? I've seen 100's of video's of 'ultras' and hooligans, never seen a good punch.
The footage above is embarrassing.

All posturing from behind the safety of a fence and/or coppers lol.

Embarrassing

Getting away from the silly business on Wednesday, did anyone think the scousers were not as loud as they were expected to be? I got moved into the North Stand but I thought I'd still hear them as they were bound to make a constant din. Only heard them a few times.

I think a fair bit of it (thankfully) is them holding back - one good punch and you could end up in jail. Same sort of thing as footballers when they have a set to, never ever seen a proper punch thrown. Even Zidane, if that headbutt was proper, he'd have done some damage, but oh on, he went to the chest instead.

Franny Lee on Norman Hunter ... ?

Ok, it was 40 years ago !!

Getting away from the silly business on Wednesday, did anyone think the scousers were not as loud as they were expected to be? I got moved into the North Stand but I thought I'd still hear them as they were bound to make a constant din. Only heard them a few times.
is it not the dynamics of the stadium as in the away end i hardly heard your support, not saying you were quiet but in the stadium no one sounded loud. not sure how loud you expected us to be, we are notorious for going very quiet when the game starts.

With you all in the same stand under the big roof I thought it would be a huge noise. I usually sit in the new stand myself so I can't compare it. That's why I asked other fans what they thought.

With you all in the same stand under the big roof I thought it would be a huge noise. I usually sit in the new stand myself so I can't compare it. That's why I asked other fans what they thought.

I sat right next to the Everton fans and they were pretty loud to me. Second half it died down a bit as I think they knew the goals were coming. You could actually see the apprehension on some of their faces even at 1-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.