• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We must go to a back 4 this game. Sterling has to start. Kompany and Stones at the back and Jesus, Aguero, Sterling in the front, Sane to come off the bench.

If Everton had Lukaku, Bolasie and Coleman for this game I would be very anxious, however, without those players I feel that they will lack pace and powerful runners on the counter as well as a physical presence to hold it up, we saw how effective that was at the Etihad last season for Everton. With our full backs of previous seasons I may have given them more of a chance but with our current crop in that position we have much more pace and athleticism, I struggle to see Everton hurting us on the break. Also, we can push them very deep I feel, without a Lukaku to stand on the last shoulder and be an attacking outlet I think they may struggle to get out, if Sigurdsson plays then please City don't give away cheap free kicks as that could be their best chance of scoring. As for us, we can't let Everton's defence settle, so we need to be moving the ball around quickly and shifting the back four and we have an abundance of attacking players to make dangerous runs, above all, we have to be clinical, if we are then we'll win because we will create many more chances I expect. I hope that this season we can make the Etihad the fortress it was in our title winning campaigns as that is paramount to becoming champions and we dropped too many silly points last season that cost us later on, we need to be much more ruthless.

Should be a good game tonight. Interested to see how Everton lineup and whether we stick with the same team. They have some quality players but I do not think they are there yet and other than Rooney obviously hating us they shouldnt trouble us too much. Plenty of options now formation wise and lineup wise. To think we can bring sane sterling and bernardo off the bench is ridiculous.

Should be a good game tonight. Interested to see how Everton lineup and whether we stick with the same team. They have some quality players but I do not think they are there yet and other than Rooney obviously hating us they shouldnt trouble us too much. Plenty of options now formation wise and lineup wise. To think we can bring sane sterling and bernardo off the bench is ridiculous.

Know exactly how this game will pan out. Everton will park the bus and we will spend 90 minutes trying to break them down. Wish it could be different but it is what every team does against us. Hope I am wrong as it will be a long journey.

Really looking forward to this tonight.

Very interested to see how we perform as a team and to get an idea of the level of dominance (or otherwise) we can expect for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.