Everton v City post match

Not the same player under Pep - tore it up under RM and MP though - he's gone shit under PG though.

He has been poor since the latter part of last season when he appeared to lose interest. Pisses me off that Raheem gets in positions to score but can't and the man that can isn't in the frame.

Fuck me this thread is full of rags

You really need to accept what is in front of your eyes. Aguero has been so poor it's ridiculous. I don't know if it's Pep that has had an adverse effect on him or if he's just not arsed any longer. He did absolutely nothing today, he was not on his own in that respect though, I could quite easily see Pep wanting rid of 7 of that side he put out today.

Remember pre take over ? Our position is brilliant. Stop sounding like a bunch of divine wining rags!
Fair play if anybody wants to know how poor this current situation is some are bringing up the Pearce era as a comparison. Fucking hell if we got twatted 4-0 at Everton under him I'd be pissed off never mind now.

100 pages. Shit that means we must have lost!

We didn't just lose though did we, it's the manner of the defeat that is responsible for the reaction. Five players need moving on fast and if the kids can't be allowed to play after that shite then its time to close the academy. It's also a shame the transfer window isn't open, oh wait....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.