Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

simple minds doing a gig in manchester tonight.i would have thought they would have cancelled out of respect

Out of respect for those affected by this the very best thing they can do is to carry on as normal (as possible).

How sad do you have to be to post false messages about missing people and stuff. What is it with trolls? Is it a mental illness of sorts? I just can't comprehend why people would do that minutes and hours after an event like this.

On a more human note, Respect to the staff at Manchester Children's hospital. I know someone who works there and it has been a very demanding and traumatic day for them. They along with all other members of the emergency services have done a great job.

How sad do you have to be to post false messages about missing people and stuff. What is it with trolls? Is it a mental illness of sorts? I just can't comprehend why people would do that minutes and hours after an event like this.

On a more human note, Respect to the staff at Manchester Children's hospital. I know someone who works there and it has been a very demanding and traumatic day for them. They along with all other members of the emergency services have done a great job.
Is it trolls or was it people wanting to be pandered to like victims when they're not? It's sad and pathetic and probably mental illness of some sort to seek attention in either way.

Last edited:
Is it trolls or was it people wanting to be pandered to like a victims when they're not? It's sad and pathetic and probably mental illness of some sort to seek attention in either way.
I thought these idiots could be arrested now for this nonsense.
There's a load of morons arguing about a taxi driver offering free lifts to those in need. Is he a muslim? Is he a Sikh?
Who cares, just a regular guy doing his bit to help people out in their time of need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.