Eyebrows

I`m 67 years old and I always get my barber to trim the fuckers whilst having a number 2 buzz cut.He also does my `tache at the same time.

You pay to get a buzz cut ?

Fuck, buy your own shavers and do it yourself it is simple, not sure how much a hair cut costs nowadays but it was a fiver when I bought my first £20 quid shavers 20 years ago, I am now on my second set, think that is quite the bargain at a fiver (rising with inflation) a week for 20 years, £5200 at a fiver a week saved, or a free holiday every 5 years lol

daughter shaved hers off and had some tattooed on!!

14255919971_fb.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get my barber to beat back mine too. Between them, nasal and ear hair I could fill a pillow case a month.

What the fuck happens that makes us need hair to grow like some alien weed in a shit film? And I’m not talking the good weed here.

Just as well I’m handsome as fuck or all this hair could seriously hinder my chances of a Hollywood breakthrough. That’s all I’m saying.
j73o6c.jpg

The young girls today will wish they hadn't plucked the fuck out of their eyebrows or keep shaving them off as as you age a womens eyebrows get very thin,worse if you have repeatedly plucked them,they have started now so they will have to keep going with drawing them in forever,not only that they look stupid,but every generation has their own thing i guess

The young girls today will wish they hadn't plucked the fuck out of their eyebrows or keep shaving them off as as you age a womens eyebrows get very thin,worse if you have repeatedly plucked them,they have started now so they will have to keep going with drawing them in forever,not only that they look stupid,but every generation has their own thing i guess

Why do woman's go thinner as they get older but men's grow faster and longer and out of your ears and nose for an added extra annoyance ?

Why do woman's go thinner as they get older but men's grow faster and longer and out of your ears and nose for an added extra annoyance ?
It's all to do with the menopause and dropping hormone levels,i don't know about mens hair,thats a strange one for sure

Whenever I find one of those crazy, long, curly ones I can't help but burst into a version of carry on my wayward brow.
Don't you cry no more, belting out as I tear it from the root.

True this, why these girls are hell bent on looking like Neil Warnock in 20 years baffles me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.