FA Cup - Chelsea v Liverpool Match Thread

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I still really and truly believe that Chelsea will win the CL this season something weird has happened under RDM. They still shit in the league but i think they have just quit on that to win the cups.
Dangerous game

Its the defence for Chelsea that worries me. No Terry, Invanovic, Cahill very likely injured, and Luiz in a race against time. They'll probably need to play Mikel, Essien, or Bosingwa at centre-back. I can't see them holding out against an attack of Robben, Ribery, and Gomez. Then there's the home advantage, and Bayern getting more rest.

Chelsea have the luck of the rags. How else to account for them beating Barca over 180 minutes of football?

Unknown_Genius said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I still really and truly believe that Chelsea will win the CL this season something weird has happened under RDM. They still shit in the league but i think they have just quit on that to win the cups.
Dangerous game

Its the defence for Chelsea that worries me. No Terry, Invanovic, Cahill very likely injured, and Luiz in a race against time. They'll probably need to play Mikel, Essien, or Bosingwa at centre-back. I can't see them holding out against an attack of Robben, Ribery, and Gomez. Then there's the home advantage, and Bayern getting more rest.

A patched up 10 man Chelsea held of a player that has scored 68 goals this season along with Xavi, Iniesta, Sanchez, Pedro and chocolate digestive.
They seem to have that sort of luck you need in the cups, what we lacked completly this year!!

Unknown_Genius said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dangerous game

I only want Chelsea to win the Champs league if it means one of Spurs and Arsenal missing out.
It would be too cruel on Newcastle if they got 4th and missed out.

Pam said:
lee-mcfc said:
Dirk18Kuyt
Main Stander

Re: CUP FINAL - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool: Full time
« Reply #297 on: Today at 07:27:46 PM »
Just amazed Kenny and the players rolled over to this bunch of plastic racist southern twats. God I hate them.

Please clarify. Which of these two twats do you hate?
eh?

For anyone in need of further distraction from tomorrow, The scouse FA Cup Review programme is about to start on their shitty Dipper TV station.<br /><br />-- Sat May 05, 2012 8:03 pm --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
Pam said:
lee-mcfc said:
Dirk18Kuyt
Main Stander

Re: CUP FINAL - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool: Full time
« Reply #297 on: Today at 07:27:46 PM »
Just amazed Kenny and the players rolled over to this bunch of plastic racist southern twats. God I hate them.

eh?

Kenny's lot or the plastic racist southern twats?

even when they would like to say it, they are afraid of mentioning KK so they go with management, lol

Stag Beetle

Main Stander
View Profile

Re: Full time - Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool
« Reply #8 on: Today at 07:12:08 PM »
The management just got the team selection wrong. Andy Carroll should have started. Downing was awful. Henderson let the game pass him.

Pam said:
For anyone in need of further distraction from tomorrow, The scouse FA Cup Review programme is about to start on their shitty Dipper TV station.

-- Sat May 05, 2012 8:03 pm --

lee-mcfc said:
Pam said:
eh?

Kenny's lot or the plastic racist southern twats?
what i posted was a quote from RAWK

Carroll should have started? He's been shite all year. He shouldn't have been played all season but the FA cup final was made for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.