FA Cup Games 11/12/13 March

Just been on sad cafe some twat is posting how the BBC are biased against them ffs, what 90% are agreed on though is pogba is shite happy days hahaha

You've got to admire Chelseas subtly and expertise in winding the opposition up, in every big game they play

Yeah they did it to us in the league game and we fell for it. The difference between those two games was the chalk and cheese performance of the Whistling Wankers. Taylor's performance was abject from start to finish, and Oliver's descended into abjection when he was goaded into sending off another Ragamuffin and failed to do so!

The only sympathy I have for refs is when they apply the Laws of the Game as they are written and are then vilified in the RDAHMeedya for 'ruining' the game as a spectacle!

Yeah they did it to us in the league game and we fell for it. The difference between those two games was the chalk and cheese performance of the Whistling Wankers. Taylor's performance was abject from start to finish, and Oliver's descended into abjection when he was goaded into sending off another Ragamuffin and failed to do so!

The only sympathy I have for refs is when they apply the Laws of the Game as they are written and are then vilified in the RDAHMeedya for 'ruining' the game as a spectacle!

And that is why video technology will never be brought in. United, would have finished with 8 men and all we would hear about is how the game is ruined

I remember when Spurs lost the plot V Chelsea last season and Clattenberg was credited for 'managing the event' - that's not in the rules and I suspect that video technology wouldn not be given leeway to 'manage the event'

And that is why video technology will never be brought in. United, would have finished with 8 men and all we would hear about is how the game is ruined

I remember when Spurs lost the plot V Chelsea last season and Clattenberg was credited for 'managing the event' - that's not in the rules and I suspect that video technology wouldn not be given leeway to 'manage the event'

That was one description of Taylor's pathetic attempt at managing the event by administering the Laws at the end rather than at the beginning! Strong refereeing, effective control. Funny how our players either get their just desserts or 'escape punishment', and for similar offences by Rags referees stand accused of 'ruining the game'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.