FA Cup Qtr final draw - away (big shock) at Middlesbrough

It might be just me but doesn't it look really suspicious that in the last round all the Premier league teams were kept apart, sure they didn't all get through but what are the odds of that happening.
Taking it that Arsenal get through tonight against Sutton and we see off Huddersfield and you have the current top 4 all in the draw and again all avoiding each other. I know Chelsea have drawn the rags but even so.

For the last few years they have been saying about how the FA Cup is being devalued and now all of the top 4 teams have been handed draws that they should progress through.

It's almost as if the draw was scripted to have a battle of the top 4 in the semi's.

More than likely reading too much into it but it seems like a wet dream for the FA.

Against 8 prem sides isn't it.? I don't think luck plays any part in it.
You old skeptic you, I thought back in 81 we were hard done to Everton away in quarters and Ipswich (who were top back then) in the semi whilst lucky old Tottingham only played out of London once the semi against Wolves (even the replay was at Highbury if remember right) but we did have a good run in 2011 to be fair.

We got the smoggies away its a good draw at the end of the day. Nothing is certain with City as we know but we should really be getting ready for Wembley..

It's not the most exciting draw, but it could've been a lot worse. Even though it's a few days before the Monaco return leg, I still fancy us to get through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.