Fair Play Fergie/Kick it Out (merged)

Re: Fair Play Fergie

kick_racism_out_of_football.jpg

Crumpsall Red
Reserve Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral View Post
Fined a weeks wage for disobeying Fergie, or just a bollocking? Fergie looked and sounded annoyed.
Fergie's a **** and I wish he would just fuck off to Miami with his mates.

Salford_Blue said:
Be interesting to hear his views should there be a "Kick out alcoholism" campaign.
Spurs v Coventry FA cup final had half the spurs team refusing to wear there sponsors logo 'Holsten' on their shirts.

I've just watched the interview with carlisle and he put his point across as thus..

Racism from any colour to any other colour is unacceptable.

I take my hat off to him and under those conditions I would support him 100%.

Slur Alex & Ferdinand

I just wonder if the fact that Rio Ferdinand decided to go against 'his excellency' regarding wearing 'the t-shirt', and Ferguson's reaction saying he would 'deal with it ' will bring Ferguson into direct conflict with the Players Union who backed Rio's stand.
Also is this the beginning of the end of Ferguson's absolute rule at the swamp?

Re: Slur Alex & Ferdinand

Rumour has it the oxygen thief will backtrack tomorrow, wouldn't put it past the old hypocrite.

PS: This should probably be moved to General?

Re: Slur Alex & Ferdinand

Can't see Rio getting an extension to his contract like Scoles and Giggs did.

Ferguson is n't just a bastard as a person, he is a bastard in style of management, it is allowed him to achieve unrivalled success interms of longevity in one job and consistency in terms of trophies despite never really having a truly great team or a truly great player. This has allowed him to evolve and rebuild his teams year after year, whilst Saachi's players could no longer cope in his AC Milan team after their greatness was achieved, and Guardiola eventually sucumbed to the pressures of the job; Baconface has had an autocracy over the scum ever since day one, any challenge to his stance is dealt with quickly, and players like Beckham, horseface and Staam have been moved on to preserve the unity of the team under their one voice and one leader.

^ Well the back pages are saying Baconface may be set to eat humble pie and back down, racism is a very touchy subject and it looks like he got this one wrong. With that said, he may back down but when this is a distant memory (not too far off with Fergie as we won't be reminded of it every week) he'll probably cut Ferdinand's throat during the night (figurative speaking) as he's that type of person.

He'll certainly go at him, maybe not immediately for us to see but Wio is too old and not extremely important to afford himself a go against ferguson.

He won't tolerate that, he wants absolute control and going publicly against his words won't go just like that.. hopefully this will cause some problems there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.