Fair Play Fergie/Kick it Out (merged)

Re: Fair Play Fergie

SWP's back said:
robsta said:
First time I have agreed with ferdinand. Not necessarily because I think he was right not to wear the t-shirt (still got mixed opinions on that) but because he certainly has the right to have his own opinion and express it. Why the hell should he do what ferguson says, especially on a point like this. If he disobeyed orders on tactics or whatever on the pitch then fair enough but it wasn't. Ferguson is once again showing himself up to be a bully. Seriously hope ferdinand refuses to pay any fine.

And of course just the fact he's embarrassed him and pissed him off makes me smile.
All depends on whether or not Ferdinand told Fergie that he would wear it or not.

Yeah that's a fair point and by the way ferguson has reacted it suggests he gave players the chance to say if they would or not. If ferdinand knew he wasn't going to he should have said but you can also imagine ferguson probably didn't make it easy for anyone to oppose his stance.

robsta said:
SWP's back said:
robsta said:
First time I have agreed with ferdinand. Not necessarily because I think he was right not to wear the t-shirt (still got mixed opinions on that) but because he certainly has the right to have his own opinion and express it. Why the hell should he do what ferguson says, especially on a point like this. If he disobeyed orders on tactics or whatever on the pitch then fair enough but it wasn't. Ferguson is once again showing himself up to be a bully. Seriously hope ferdinand refuses to pay any fine.

And of course just the fact he's embarrassed him and pissed him off makes me smile.
All depends on whether or not Ferdinand told Fergie that he would wear it or not.

Yeah that's a fair point and by the way ferguson has reacted it suggests he gave players the chance to say if they would or not. If ferdinand knew he wasn't going to he should have said but you can also imagine ferguson probably didn't make it easy for anyone to oppose his stance.

IF Bacon has done that and tried to impose his will/view on the players then he deserves all the flack that comes his way mate, as yet I'm not convinced that's what's happened here, would be interesting to see what Ferdinands response will be, if we ever get to hear one.

I just can't bring myself to like or believe either of them they are both Twats for different reasons.

Ferdinand or Slurgie to leave United with Ferdinand being socially castrated as a camel Gobbed wanker of the highest order.

Dirty Harry said:
robsta said:
SWP's back said:

IF Bacon has done that and tried to impose his will/view on the players then he deserves all the flack that comes his way mate, as yet I'm not convinced that's what's happened here, would be interesting to see what Ferdinands response will be, if we ever get to hear one.
Are you deluded. Ferguson always imposes his will on everything at that shit awful club, from what they eat. to their whole thought process, ask Beckham, Stam, and all the other shit bags hes had bombed out for not towing the Ferguson line.
My missus worked at the rag souvenier shop amd has seen the man in action with everybody, told me he makes Stalin look like a pussy, by the way she used to wear a very small city pin badge on her uniform just to annoy the wankers

blue underpants said:
Dirty Harry said:
robsta said:

Are you deluded. Ferguson always imposes his will on everything at that shit awful club, from what they eat. to their whole thought process, ask Beckham, Stam, and all the other shit bags hes had bombed out for not towing the Ferguson line.
My missus worked at the rag souvenier shop amd has seen the man in action with everybody, told me he makes Stalin look like a pussy, by the way she used to wear a very small city pin badge on her uniform just to annoy the wankers

Am I deluded about what ?

Can well understand a manager wanting all his players to be of the same mindset about the stuff on the pitch; after all a common aim and focus, a sense of togetherness and achieving the ultimate is what drives people to succeed when in a 'team.'
But if my employer tried to tell me what to think outside of that then I'd tell them to get stuffed.

Everything Fredinand does is with the sole intention of keeping his unplesant kite all over the papers...the man is a screaming narssicist and has no agenda other than self promotion...

manctheknife said:
Everything Fredinand does is with the sole intention of keeping his unplesant kite all over the papers...the man is a screaming narssicist and has no agenda other than self promotion...

This is the only explanation.

He's a first class attention whore and anti ice creamist.

Clarke Carlisle is lending his PFA voice in support of Ferdinand.

Where was his voice after the choc ice incident?

It's looking like he's not fit for the union job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.