Fan arrested at Bournmouth

Correct

Perhaps the CPS would care to explain why they felt it appropriate to waste everybody’s time and taxpayers money pushing forwards a case for which they couldn’t scrape together a shred of evidence

and surely the police have questions to answer. If the CPS refuse to even test the officers evidence in court it must have been shite so isn't that false arrest ?

It brings to mind the Rowan Atkinson sketch in 'Not The Nine O'Clock News where the copper arrested someone for 'wearing a loud shirt', the Sergeant asked 'Was he black?', the end of the sketch has the copper being moved to the infamous SPG.

and surely the police have questions to answer. If the CPS refuse to even test the officers evidence in court it must have been shite so isn't that false arrest ?

It brings to mind the Rowan Atkinson sketch in 'Not The Nine O'Clock News where the copper arrested someone for 'wearing a loud shirt', the Sergeant asked 'Was he black?', the end of the sketch has the copper being moved to the infamous SPG.
I always thought this one was better

glad the lad has got off, as someone has already said, the police and cps were probably hoping he would plead guilty, therefore a fine 3 year ban case solved and closed,the incident happened right in front of me when sterling scored, now the lad who i believe is the one on the deck with the steward on him unfortunately i can't comment on, however the other young lad arrested was standing on the wall with his arms up and a copper/steward ( sorry it was 6 months ago ) beckoned him forward as he leaned forward the steward went to grab him he moved back and the steward grabbed him and then he was arrested, saw them both getting put in wagon after game

glad the lad has got off, as someone has already said, the police and cps were probably hoping he would plead guilty, therefore a fine 3 year ban case solved and closed,the incident happened right in front of me when sterling scored, now the lad who i believe is the one on the deck with the steward on him unfortunately i can't comment on, however the other young lad arrested was standing on the wall with his arms up and a copper/steward ( sorry it was 6 months ago ) beckoned him forward as he leaned forward the steward went to grab him he moved back and the steward grabbed him and then he was arrested, saw them both getting put in wagon after game

Bournemouth need to review their stewarding and the one who accused Sergio should be moved on - but this is football so nothing happens.

Data protection act and freedom of information act would help the lad get the information relating to these decisions. Anyone should be able to access via FOI act unless it breaches the privacy of an individual, which in this case it probably would.

Watched the boxing day MOTD on iplayer - If you go to 1:19:00 - watch Aubameyang score and run into the crowd just like Raheem did (to be fair he got a yellow for doing so too). A steward gets in the face of Xhaka.. and I think he looks VERY familiar...

https://www.shutterstock.com/editor...ter-city-premier-league-26-aug-2017-9027277do
https://www.shutterstock.com/editor...adium-bournemouth-uk-26-august-2017-9027269cu
I bet that pricks as quiet as a dormouse when not supported by police or stewards ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.