Fantasy Football Leagues

I have always had a voodoo team. Notable players this year are depay and Rooney, I interchange the captaincy between them. My other strikers are girou and the lad at West Ham who's now injured.

I would never touch a city player

That's fucking witchcraft that

I now have Shneiderlin, Rooney and Martial in the team.
Had to take out Depay as I couldn’t afford all the changes I wanted.
Note the poor performance of Hazard this season he has been in from the start as has Willian but he is now out (I put that lad in from west ham pre the west ham game). I’ve also got Chadli who has done cock all after finishing the season quite well last year!
Also started the season with Naismith at Everton, He wasn’t getting in the team so I swapped him out two weeks back and que a hatrick against Chavs.

Note Chadli is done-in now!

After some shuffling i have, depay, roney, martial from the rags, giroud, willian, payet, ayew, cabeye, clyne, williams, jagielka, richards, williams.

stretchers ready!

Latest on the tail of woe that is my Voodoo football team.

Phil Jagielka now out for months.

I have just swapped him for Gabriel so we will see what damage I can do to Arsenals defence.

Martial was my captain at the weekend.

I can't have united players in any fantasy league side I do. I would rather not win it!

That being said, I'm having a blinder so far. Top in all private leagues, 12th in England, 24th in the world and the top city fan! Annoyed that I have no money on any of them! Probably won't last.

Kane C this week for me, ranked 648 in the world but it's slipping - down from 503. Would love to stay in the top 1k as long as I can. One bad week and it's over!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.