Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

W29..... Is a joke with half of the squads playing in fa cup. Impossible to keep on top of.
Yep. I either take the bad week, or take a whole bunch of - 4s. As it stands, I've got 5 players due to play next weekend. No wild card or free hit left. Think it'll have to be the former. You could take 6 - 4s and not make that 24 pts back. On the other hand, those six could get you 35+ pts.

Yep. I either take the bad week, or take a whole bunch of - 4s. As it stands, I've got 5 players due to play next weekend. No wild card or free hit left. Think it'll have to be the former. You could take 6 - 4s and not make that 24 pts back. On the other hand, those six could get you 35+ pts.
The thing is any players you bring in will you want them long term?

Not worth bringing that many players in for a big minus unless you're happy to keep them til the end of season, or certainly the majority of them.

The thing is any players you bring in will you want them long term?

Not worth bringing that many players in for a big minus unless you're happy to keep them til the end of season, or certainly the majority of them.
That's what I was thinking. That's why I'm leaning to just putting up with a bad week. When all my players are available, it's not too shabby a bunch (though my week on week stats would suggest otherwise)....1000012583.jpg

The three Luton players are in for the double GW; if it was a normal week, there'd only be Doughty in there. Okay; Baldock is meh, but he was cheap.

That's what I was thinking. That's why I'm leaning to just putting up with a bad week. When all my players are available, it's not too shabby a bunch (though my week on week stats would suggest otherwise)....View attachment 109964

The three Luton players are in for the double GW; if it was a normal week, there'd only be Doughty in there. Okay; Baldock is meh, but he was cheap.
Maybe get Son in if you can? I think he'll be the most popular captain and if he haul's and you don't own him it's a rank killer. He's also a good player for the next 3 or 4 games. Luton at home the following week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.