Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Maybe get Son in if you can? I think he'll be the most popular captain and if he haul's and you don't own him it's a rank killer. He's also a good player for the next 3 or 4 games. Luton at home the following week.
Contrary to what I thought earlier, I have a wildcard available, which would be okay for a temporary solution (your team reverts back to as before when the GW is over, yeah?), and I have one free transfer, and 3.5m in the bank. Maybe Foden or Saka out. Or both, and bring in Son and Maddison on the wildcard. Leaves me one free transfer to use.

Contrary to what I thought earlier, I have a wildcard available, which would be okay for a temporary solution (your team reverts back to as before when the GW is over, yeah?), and I have one free transfer, and 3.5m in the bank. Maybe Foden or Saka out. Or both, and bring in Son and Maddison on the wildcard. Leaves me one free transfer to use.
Wildcard change's your team permanently Jim.

It's the free hit that's just the one week change.

Wildcard change's your team permanently Jim.

It's the free hit that's just the one week change.
Oh; my mistake. Thanks. I'd be reluctant to get rid of either Foden or Saka permanently. But it maybe a case of "needs must" this weekend. Bring in the aforementioned Spurs duo. I can always "undo" the moves in a fortnight's time if necessary. Maybe get Haaland out for GW 29 as well, for someone like Toney or Watkins.

Up to 46 thanks to Palmer, and now with 3 more swings. Just get some positive points Captain Soblanke.

Enjoying my FH squad as I prepare for wk29. Looking to go under 1M tonight with hopefully a haul next week to help out the cause.

My BM H2H opponent already used their FH for some nonsensical week, so should be a good one there too.

BB in either wk34 or (hopefully more likely) wk37 depending on who wins/loses in FA this weekend. WC will set that up nicely too.

Last edited:
Rather have had the goal (Jackson, you tw@)! Crawled up to 23 pts now. WOW!!!!
Arguable if the shot would have gone in without the Jackson deflection. I'll still take that.

I'm more miffed at Sterling's lack of a pass to a wide open Palmer with Dubravka challenging him in the center of the box in the 2nd half, but then I remembered who had the ball and why I'll never have him on my FPL team again.

I've got 8 players for next week.

Considering taking a -4 to swap de bruyne out for son.
Could have done it for free but mcginn got a red so had to transfer him out.

Oh; my mistake. Thanks. I'd be reluctant to get rid of either Foden or Saka permanently. But it maybe a case of "needs must" this weekend. Bring in the aforementioned Spurs duo. I can always "undo" the moves in a fortnight's time if necessary. Maybe get Haaland out for GW 29 as well, for someone like Toney or Watkins.

City v Arsenal is hard to call. It could be that Foden and Saka haul, but Spurs have a more favourable game so if you're kicking them out for Son/Maddison you'll probably be in a better position overall. Then you could wildcard and bring them back anyway.

I still have my free hit but I'm tempted to save it for a double gameweek and see if I can use it to my advantage then. The 4 games this weekend are hard to call. I can spend 8pts and field 7 players. I'll concentrate on attacking players. As long as there aren't loads of clean sheets I then shouldn't lose too much ground. But it could go the other way!

Thinking a double gameweek people might spend some points to maximise their assets but I could free hit and over two games probably make up the 8pts I spent and hopefully a fair few more on the opposition...but I might be overthinking it! But if Arsenal, City and the dippers have a good couple of fixtures in a double I could get three of each in and likely score considerably more than I'll lose this GWK...subject to what happens of course!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.