Favourite Yaya moment?

I'm torn between two:

Threatening to leave because he didn't get a birthday cake,
or
Moaning to the press that City didn't let him grieve for his dead brother, when in fact he was swanning off to Dubai.

Aside from the 2011 FA Cup Semi Final goal against the Rags and the Winner in the final against Stoke which are precious for what they meant for City, my favourite was the goal he scored in the 93rd minute against Villa in the 2013/14 title run in to make it 4-0 and the 100th goal of our campaign.
Here's someones top 30 YaYa goals. My favourite is number 7 though the Palace goal (13) and Sunderland Final (1) goals are pretty amazing too.

Last edited:
I find it weird that some blues criticise him , lack of work rate , blah blah blah

The man is a colossus and none of the trophies we have won since the takeover would have happened without his contribution

Let that sink in , we would't have won a single trophy since the takeover if it wasn't for Yaya

In twenty years time he will be regarded as our greatest ever player, he will have the quintessential moments that will be remembered as era defining. Silva , while just as good doesn't have the catalogue of moments that Yaya does

The assist for the first in that game against Palace was better, by a mile.

It was a very good assist for the first but the second goal killed the game and it was excellent run and finish (and it was very good team goal)

The League Cup Final goal against Sunderland. Not many players would have even considered making that attempt, let alone pull it off. Unbelievable goal.

Generally, his bullying of Utd midfielders has always been a jot to watch, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.