FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

I did and no i'm not telling fibs either.

How anyone can say we had some woeful performances tonight is beyond me and even for this place its fucking ridiculous.
A lot of people can't tell the difference between sloppiness and game management in order to conserve valuable energy for the 4front campaign we are fighting.
They don't seem to realise what a monumental effort the team have put onto the league campaign to get us into the position we are in at the moment. They also don't realise what an effort it's going to take for an already tired squad to realise the quadruple everybody seems to want. Someone posted on here, yesterday I think, that we have another 23 games to play if we are to achieve the quadruple, that's over half a seasons worth of games against some of the best teams in the world. So, for me, if we go 3 or 4 goals up in the first half of a game and then take the foot off the gas then it is exactly the right thing to do.
We need to have a bit more appreciation and a little less carping of what this club is trying to do in what could become, dare I say it, an historic season.

City players passed a 781 pass of 868 passes with a 90% success rate.

DV8lZSgWsAo1V4T

Could've done better though according to some;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.