FC United Thread

Turns out the guy who posted that got his dates mixed up there was no double booking. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good bit of FCUM bashing though.

We don't have a 225 page thread about you on our forum though ;) I'm sure singing at a football match baffles you but don't understand your lack of understanding, do you sing United songs at your away games?

Not sure what point you're trying to make in the rest of your post, who's your nephew though? We do tend to lose the odd game in a division half full of clubs with rich owners chucking money at it, modern football eh the disease has even spread to division 6. In more important news though we opened a real ale bar under the main stand last week making that 3 bars in total and are opening our doors to the homeless on xmas day again this year, good times :)
Suppose he got the 106 agreement wrong also then?

Big Coat Day. Every year since 2005 we've collected warm clothing throughout November / December and donated this to a homeless charity. 7th January is this year's designated day so feel free to contribute.
We also did a food collection for local food banks 3 weeks ago.

OK so what do you do for the homeless the other 362 days of the week ;)

Course, always nice when your supporter owned club gets one over the full time, billionaire funded, top of the league lot. That's 8 points in December when not many of us expected to get anything at all, good times.
Supporter owned, publicly funded club you mean :)
At least Salford City are not a burden on Salford City tax payers!

PS could you answer blueincy's post above while you are here?

Supporter owned, publicly funded club you mean :)
At least Salford City are not a burden on Salford City tax payers!

PS could you answer blueincy's post above while you are here?
Neither are FCUM. The beauty of a loan is that you get back more than you give out ;) Tax payers are set to profit long term.

PS no not really, I've not read the section 106 agreement. I might have time to waste on here every once in awhile but have you seen the size of that document? I'll let better people than me interpret that load of legal jargon. Incidentally what I do know is that there is a lot of work going into potentially amending / complying with many aspects of said agreement, one of which includes our games clashing with you lot. You're best contacting our CEO though if you'd like a more thorough explanation of any specifics in relation to that, I know that any issues anybody has had have been or are being addressed. Let me know how that goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.