Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure its 2 matches if you served a 1 match ban for the first 5 and 1 match if you accrued the 10 after not having served a previous ban,

He will serve any ban while injured in any case , hopefully its only a grade 1 and he is available for Stoke.
he is on 9 so he needs to play to get the 10th,we'll manage as pep will have found a way to cover him whilst he is injured anyway

he is on 9 so he needs to play to get the 10th,we'll manage as pep will have found a way to cover him whilst he is injured anyway

So get a few up on Arsenal, sub in 'dinho at the 90th minute and tell the official to give him a yellow. Then let him heal while clearing the docket. Doubt it happens, but if he's able to move at all, I'd be tempted.

So get a few up on Arsenal, sub in 'dinho at the 90th minute and tell the official to give him a yellow. Then let him heal while clearing the docket. Doubt it happens, but if he's able to move at all, I'd be tempted.
haha i know what you mean,i think the FA might spot that cunning plan though

Hahaha, absolutely love the very idea of a limping Fernandinho rubbing it in to that **** Wilshere in the 90th min after being on the pitch for 20 secs, but that's not gonna happen I'm afraid.

Pretty sure its 2 matches if you served a 1 match ban for the first 5 and 1 match if you accrued the 10 after not having served a previous ban,

He will serve any ban while injured in any case , hopefully its only a grade 1 and he is available for Stoke.
I'm pretty sure it's 2 regardless, the cutoff being after week 32 (End of March).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.