FIFA 17

Cant believe The Journey finished at the end of the first season. While it lasted I thought it was an odd mixture of being strangely addictive but utterly terrible at the same time. Only lasting one season makes it pretty much pointless IMO, I wouldn't have even bothered with it if I had known.

We're a few months in [to the season] now and when I started playing this version of the game it was rag after rag on the seasons bit. Now, it's Dortmund, Liverpool, the odd Juventus and obviously the two Spanish teams. No rags. Where are the rags?

We're a few months in [to the season] now and when I started playing this version of the game it was rag after rag on the seasons bit. Now, it's Dortmund, Liverpool, the odd Juventus and obviously the two Spanish teams. No rags. Where are the rags?
They've moved to Pro Clubs, so they can make Pogbad and Big Nose players, complete with commentary names and likenesses; if my experience is anything to go by

They've moved to Pro Clubs, so they can make Pogbad and Big Nose players, complete with commentary names and likenesses; if my experience is anything to go by

Yeah the only names I see more are Trump and Ronaldo. I wonder if the Donald has ever said if he supports a football club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.