FIFA 17

Doesn't seem much different, do they ever?

Commentary is spot on though, Tyler waffling about growing the stadium but saying they still suffer on the history front and it will take some time to get that up to scratch and catch Manchester United, to which Smith chimes in, a looooong time. Haha, it never gets old...

Any one claiming PES is better should get a lifetime ban
Well a lot of reviews are calling Pes 17 the best football game ever. I preferred the Fifa demo out of the 2. I preferred Pes 16 over Fifa 16 and thought it was a much better game.

Well a lot of reviews are calling Pes 17 the best football game ever. I preferred the Fifa demo out of the 2. I preferred Pes 16 over Fifa 16 and thought it was a much better game.

To be fair I'm going back a few years now. I loved PES (international superstar soccer pro evolution) when FIFA was raved about but then PES seemed to stand still and if anything gradually get worse. Reading the Fifa reviews it seems Fifa has become complacent too.

To be fair I'm going back a few years now. I loved PES (international superstar soccer pro evolution) when FIFA was raved about but then PES seemed to stand still and if anything gradually get worse. Reading the Fifa reviews it seems Fifa has become complacent too.
PES was king, but when they made the jump to PS3, it was awful and took years to get back anywhere near its former glory. Last year's was very very good but still had it's foibles. For a proper, non-goalfest game of football though, PES is the one IMO

Glad rags are better on it this year. Means I'll play them more in seasons. I think in Fifa 16 the plastics chose different, better teams to play with. E.g. When the rags bought Carlton, all of a sudden Juventus were a much more frequent online opponent.

You can play as any of the 20 Premier League clubs for the story mode. And I think the managers will be in game too. Wondering if they'll get Pep's Stone Island jumper in the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.