FIFA series

I can see them getting stuff wrong with the stadium on the new game. Surely they'll have the expansion included but wouldn't surprise me if the away fans are wrong or something like that.

Will be pretty special if they get it spot on though, especially that shot from the outside too just before you start the game.

After FIFA 12 it became repetitive, same shit with nicer graphics and the odd new added feature! EA are an evil corporation all they do is take money from the public for shit games..... and I'm sure they sacrifice an orphan for every game they sell!
This all day long, until they radically change the engine the following year should be DLC...until idiots stop buying it it wont change...ps i am buying it

I can see them getting stuff wrong with the stadium on the new game. Surely they'll have the expansion included but wouldn't surprise me if the away fans are wrong or something like that.

Will be pretty special if they get it spot on though, especially that shot from the outside too just before you start the game.

The expansion won't be on there I don't think, wouldn't of been built in time to feature on the game.

I would love some new online features. For example Wembley doubles or singles. Would be such a simple concept. Have the computer controlling the keeper then anywhere between 4-10 players trying score against each other. 1 Goal and your through, I think it would really take off.

Either play with your mates or play online against other players

They always got it wrong, they had City come out on the wrong side of the Etihad.

Only buying this for the pro clubs feature which is ignored every year when it's potentially the best game mode and has so much potential.

I played the closed beta and it is pretty wank. May actually give this years version a miss.

All they care about these days is Ultimate Team and even that's a load of bollocks. You can have Ronaldo & Messi and still get beat off shitty bronze teams.

May give it a miss this year and go for PES

Ultimate team is as corrupt as the organisation that lends its name to this game. There is an exploit on the latest fifa to access virtually unlimited coins, provided you have the ultimate edition.
A week off work and a whole team of legends later and its still bollox. Granted I win more than I loose, but for players like M.Laudrup to be unable to make a simple touch and 5 yard pass is ridiculous to say the least. I've been playing FIFA since '98 and its now all geared towards taking the pocket money from impressionable 12 year olds. Welcome to next gen the land of the freemium.

Ultimate team is as corrupt as the organisation that lends its name to this game. There is an exploit on the latest fifa to access virtually unlimited coins, provided you have the ultimate edition.
A week off work and a whole team of legends later and its still bollox. Granted I win more than I loose, but for players like M.Laudrup to be unable to make a simple touch and 5 yard pass is ridiculous to say the least. I've been playing FIFA since '98 and its now all geared towards taking the pocket money from impressionable 12 year olds. Welcome to next gen the land of the freemium.

Unlimited coins mmmm how do u do this fella I slag it off but I still sucker into paying it haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.