Fixtures and television (Letter to Khaldoon)

I get the need for tv money but at least meet fans half way. We know the fixtutes are no longer done randomly by computer and every single game is made to draw the biggest reveue possible but its could be done much better. On public holidays stop making fans of say Southampton travel to Newcastle. Surely if the fixtures are manipulated for greed they can be manipulated for this. We have spurs away in April with no chance of catching the last train home. Spurs v city will always draw interest so pick a better time ffs.
Like the final last sunday, that final was full of kids, all up for school next day why on earth it wasnt switched with the rags game i dont know. There is just zero regard for the fans attending the game. Wait till nobody goes and the atmophere and their product becomes souless and unattractive. They will you in for free, great but you won't even do that if you cant get home.
Totally agree with you Bill but would like to add that surely it could be negotiated into any new deal that TV fixtures be announced sooner. It seems to me a small thing that the clubs could do but would show that they are doing something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.