Foo Fighters to play Ethiad

Glad you mentioned that. Was only telling my wife that an old mate was at that concert and said it was great! Was thinking of going. Any idea why it was bad because I'd heard they do a good set?

As is always the case with music, opinions will differ but seriously if anyone has been to multiple Foo Fighters gigs and is claiming they're shit live then they're singing from a completely different hymn sheet to the vast majority that attend them. You don't get a reputation for being a great live band if you happen to actually be shit live. I've seen them at The Etihad, the Arena, Milton Keynes, and LCCC and never have they failed to impress. The fact that many who aren't even into their music felt they smashed it at Glastonbury tells you all you need to know about the general quality of their gigs.

Last edited:
As is always the case with music, opinions will differ but seriously if anyone has been to multiple Foo Fighters gigs and is claiming they're shit live then they're singing from a completely different hymn sheet to the vast majority that attend them. You don't get a reputation for being a great live band if you happen to actually be shit live. I've seen them at The Etihad, the Arena, Milton Keynes, and LCCC and never have they failed to disappoint. The fact that many who aren't even into their music felt they smashed it at Glastonbury tells you all you need to know about the general quality of their gigs.
Not sure that's what you meant :-)

Ive seen them twice and im not that into them that much but really enjoyed them.
Proper rock band
Textbook stadium band

Glad you mentioned that. Was only telling my wife that an old mate was at that concert and said it was great! Was thinking of going. Any idea why it was bad because I'd heard they do a good set?

They just seemed like they were going through the motions, treating it as a warm up for their Wembley gig a few days later. I think my expectations may of been too high after hearing everyone bigging them up

Saw them at cricket ground last year will be even better seeing them at the etihad. For those who have never been now is your chance, they like to go on early and play over 2 hours so you get your money’s worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.