Found out a little snippet

Longsight-memories said:

ha ha .... as i said i am now wondering where the little buggers disappear to for half an hour as they tell us they are going for autographs ................. sex shop or subway me now thinks ...... both are not really good for them but I will ask him tonight and keep you updated........ keep taking the tablets and channel that anger.

God bless you my son.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Longsight-memories said:

ha ha .... as i said i am now wondering where the little buggers disappear to for half an hour as they tell us they are going for autographs ................. sex shop or subway me now thinks ...... both are not really good for them but I will ask him tonight and keep you updated........ keep taking the tablets and channel that anger.

God bless you my son.

OK Pinocchio
All i tried to do was pass on a snippet and the fucking mongs start to gang up..
the thread was posted in good faith all of a sudden i get called this & that by
cunts who think they are the dogs bollocks..but all the do is talk bollocks instead..

Longsight-memories said:
All i tried to do was pass on a snippet and the fucking mongs start to gang up..
the thread was posted in good faith all of a sudden i get called this & that by
cunts who think they are the dogs bollocks..but all the do is talk bollocks instead..

thanks for the snippet by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.