Found out a little snippet

I saw Kolarov last night walking along Deansgate towards the Hilton carrying pizzas. I imagne he lives in the Hilton or an apartment in the area.

Kennyblueboy said:
is the swedish man gay

Tell you what ASK him yourself..block/215 Row N & seat 390...at the wolves game..

just say ya big poof.....sure you will get your answer in an international Language
THAT EVEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND TOSSER

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Longsight-memories said:
mmm the lad who has an appartment at the Hilton why would he want to make himself a **** like quite a few on here?

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:23 pm --

Longsight-memories said:

Quite an aggressive little chappy aren't we LM ......... is that what alcohol does to you ?

just dont like gobby godshites who can come out with shite..

enjoy showing your arse might learn to think twice before letting your fingers go walkabout..

Longsight-memories said:
Longsight-memories said:
mmm the lad who has an appartment at the Hilton why would he want to make himself a **** like quite a few on here?

Longsight-memories said:

Quite an aggressive little chappy aren't we LM ......... is that what alcohol does to you ?

enjoy showing your arse might learn to think twice before letting your fingers go walkabout..

....I also cannot stand religious wierdos - I'm with you on this one!

york away to this! said:
Longsight-memories said:

lol lol...hic

....I also cannot stand religious wierdos - I'm with you on this one!

Longsight-memories said:
Longsight-memories said:

Longsight-memories said:

Bless you my son.

Peace be with you.

If you need help <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Anger-management" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.nhs.uk/conditions/Anger-management</a>

Longsight-memories said:

Bless you my son.

Peace be with you.

If you need help <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Anger-management" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Anger-management</a>

If the City team are at the Hilton before the game tomorrow I will show my arse in Kro Bars window in Piccadilly.
Every home game I walk past the Malmaison from the train station and some of our kids stop and hang around outside for autographs while we carry on to the Kro in Piccadilly. It happens every game mate ....... wasting your time if you go to the Hilton

think you have the bigger problem..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica

...I think you two need to sit down and have a civilised chat about your feelings over a cup of green tea.....

do they sell that in the mal maison?<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:47 pm --<br /><br />
Leveblue said:
Who’s Mal Maison, Is he one of our academy players?????

swedish lad, I think....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.